For over 80 years
Bauerfeind has continued to set the world standard in fit, comfort, support, and performance, for braces and supports which are all manufactured in Germany.
The Bauerfeind Innovation Center merges medicine, physical therapy and science while collaborating with athletes to constantly develop technology and designs for braces and supports. By using proprietary materials such as 3D AIRKNIT™, Viscoelastic Omega pads, Soft “Hoffa” pads and Spiral stays,
Bauerfeind is able to focus on providing technology that will help relieve pain while increasing the muscular strength for the body.
Made of soft woven knit material for breathability, the anatomical fit feels like a natural part of the body for flexible stability that won’t interfere with movements. A therapeutic massage that stimulates circulation for muscle recovery is delivered through optimum compress via Bauerfeind’s proprietary soft knit fabric.
Bauerfeind manufactures products for ankles, knees, back, elbows, wrists, feet, legs, arms and shoulders with these benefits in mind:
- Reduce pain and swelling
- Provide support and stability where you need it
- Aid the healing process
- Restore function and motion
All braces and supports offer the following:
- Breathability: Air easily flows through the 3D AIRKNIT™to eliminate heat buildup for a cooling effect.
- Skin friendly: Bauerfeind’s knit is hypoallergenic, so it won’t irritate the skin.
- Comfortable fit: No bunching, pinching, slipping, rolling or constricting.
- Anti-odor: Draws moisture away from the skin to reduce perspiration.
- Machine washable: Use the gentle cycle with cold water and air-dry – it’s durable and long-lasting with proper care.
Pilates South Texas offers the Bauerfeind Medical Line for enhanced recovery and the Bauerfeind Sports Line for enhanced performance: